Natural homemade cleaning products are cheaper and very efficient when it comes to cleaning the various surfaces in the home. You can’t go wrong if you choose to go green, these homemade products are safe to use and readily available. You will be surprised how you can make super cleaning agents from ordinary household products such as vinegar, soda ash, lemon juice and much more. In this article, we will discuss some of the most common natural products that you utilized at home for cleaning.
Key natural home cleaning products.
Below is a number of ingredients that you can utilize to come up with a very effective cleaning product that will serve you better that some of the chemicals we in stores.
1. Baking soda: it is a perfect cleaning product ingredient due to its basic nature. Its main uses are as a non-abrasive scrub and odor remover. Baking soda is particularly very vital when cleaning the kitchen and bathroom tops in addition to unclogging of the drains.
2. Lemon Juice: it is acidic in nature and can be used as an ingredient for wide range of cleaning products at home. First, you can utilize it a whitening agent to remove stains and secondly you can use it to clean bathroom surface and faucet.
3. Vinegar: It is also acidic and can be utilized in the same way as lemon juice. Experts recommend white vinegar due to its colorless nature, making it great for spot cleaning.
4. Alcohol: it’s is a very effective disinfectant and can be used in making stain removing products. Alcohol dries faster and is a great dirt and oil dissolving agent. This is an outstanding product that you must have in your home. Due to its high flammable ability, you should keep alcohol in a safe and well-ventilated place.
5. Hydrogen peroxide: it is an all-purpose cleaner. You can utilize 3-10% hydrogen peroxide as a disinfectant or spot cleaner.
Benefits of natural home cleaning products.
1. They are cheaper and readily available for use.
Ingredients used for making homemade cleaning chemicals are readily available. Ingredients such as baking soda, vinegar, lemon juice and much more are available in plenty at home and can be utilized to make cleaning products.
Some of these ingredients such as vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and much more can be used for cleaning different surfaces thus cost saving.